Is your 3.5t Driver career stuck in neutral? This is a full time permanent 3.5t Driver position that has just become available! If you have at least 6-12 months experience delivering / collecting / multi drop of any products then we would like to speak to you!
Be a valued and recognised team member where you have a 44 hour working week! Based near to South Ockendon this 3.5t Driver role will suit someone looking for a better work/life balance.
The Role of 3.5t Driver
- Drive a 3.5t van delivering a range of equipment to and from construction sites (7-10 drops a day across the South East)
- Deliver outstanding customer service to each site you visit
- To assist with general maintenance, jetwashing and prep within the yard, making sure all machines are ready to go back out for hire.
- Fill out all relevant paperwork
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Company vehicle, both inside and out
- Ensure Company vehicle is of a road worthy condition and to report any faults
Drivers are the beating heart of the business, and you will play a vital role in ensuring customers receive their deliveries on time and with a great service. This well-established hire company supply their wide range of tools and lifting equipment to various sectors.
You may have worked in plant hire/tool hire/powered access/lifting equipment industry or general haulage or deliveries & collections. It is also desirable if you have previously worked as a 3.5t driver, 7.5t Driver Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Tool Fitter/Driver, or Transit Driver.
Benefits of the 3.5t Driver
- Up to £25,000 DOE plus overtime
- Company van included
- Monday - Friday working hours, early finish on a Friday
- Overtime paid at additional rate up to double time
- Full training, induction, and shadowing with an experienced 3.5t Driver
The right candidate for this role can start IMMEDIATELY! So, what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
To hear more apply or reach out via email@example.com / 01933 667223