Is your 3.5t Driver career stuck in neutral? This is a full time permanent position that has just become available! Be a valued and recognised team member! Based near to Grays this 3.5t Driver role will suit someone looking for a better work/life balance.
The Role of 3.5t Driver
- Drive a 3.5t van delivering a range of equipment to and from construction sites
- Deliver outstanding customer service to each site you visit
- To assist with general maintenance, jetwashing and prep within the yard, making sure all machines are ready to go back out for hire.
- Fill out all relevant paperwork
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Company vehicle, both inside and out
- Ensure Company vehicle is of a road worthy condition and to report any faults
Drivers are the beating heart of the business, and you will play a vital role in ensuring customers receive their deliveries on time and with a great service. This well-established hire company supply their wide range of tools and lifting equipment to various sectors.
You may have worked in plant hire/tool hire/powered access/lifting equipment industry or general haulage or deliveries & collections. It is also desirable if you have previously worked as a 3.5t driver, 7.5t Driver Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Tool Fitter/Driver, or Transit Driver.
Benefits of the 3.5t Driver
- Up to £23,000 DOE
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Full training, induction, and shadowing with an experienced 3.5t Driver
The right candidate for this role can start IMMEDIATELY! So, what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!