Is your career stuck in neutral? This is a full time permanent 3.5t Driver position that has just become available! Be a valued and recognised team member where overtime is available at an additional rate based on a 40 hour working week! Based near to Wolverton, Stony Stratford. You will also assist with the servicing, greasing and cleaning of items.
The Role of 3.5t Driver
- Drive a 3.5t van delivering a range of equipment to and from construction sites
- Deliver outstanding customer service to each site you visit
- To assist with general maintenance within the yard, making sure all machines are ready to go back out for hire.
- Fill out all relevant paperwork
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Company vehicle, both inside and out
- Ensure Company vehicle is of a road worthy condition and to report any faults
The Company seeking a 3.5t Driver
Drivers are the beating heart of the business, and you will play a vital role in ensuring customers receive their deliveries on time and with a great service. This well-established hire company supply their wide range of tools and lifting equipment to various sectors.
Ideally you would have worked in plant hire/tool hire/powered access/lifting equipment industry. It is also desirable if you have previously worked as a 3.5t Driver, 7.5t Driver Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Tool Fitter/Driver, or Transit Driver.
Benefits for the 3.5t Driver
- Up to £22,000 DOE
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Overtime paid at additional rate
- Full training, induction, and shadowing with an experienced 3.5t Driver
The right candidate for this 3.5t Driver role can start IMMEDIATELY! So, what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
Please APPLY for the 3.5t Driver role in the 1st instance before learning more via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01933 667223