360 Driver position in Buckinghamshire - Full time and permanent role - this is a PAYE position, if you are stood down due to no work your weekly pay is still guaranteed. Basic up to £39.5k plus overtime @ time and a half / double time.
Interviews likely to be ASAP with operator start dates available between now and July.
This is a new opportunity for a 360 Driver to work for a growing business that is part of a national network of companies. You will be looking for a full-time & permanent role with experience driving/operating plant including excavators, dumpers, and various other equipment.
About the Role:
Working as a 360 Driver you will be responsible for:
- Working across various sites for the client across the UK
- Adhering to all health & safety procedures including checking and inspecting the kit before operating
- The operator driver will be responsible for working with heavy excavators, long reach excavators, dozers, backhoe loaders and various dump trucks.
- Complete the necessary paperwork/electronic job forms and certification to ensure all is up to date
- Report to the site manager at the end of the day for any handovers
Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for a 360 Driver with the following:
- OEM Training on construction plant
- CSCS, CPCS and/or NPORS tickets.
- Full UK Driving Licence – mandatory requirement.
- Health & safety training
Salary & Benefits for 360 Driver:
- Up to £39.5K Basic depending on experience.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Blue chip benefits package.
Please call/email to learn more 01933 667223 / email@example.com
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.