Are you ready to take your engineering career to the next level? Access Platform Engineer - Permanent position, paying £40k - £45k + a brand new spec Kitted van. Join one of the biggest and well renowned specialist manufacturers on the Globe This is an amazing opportunity to work within a well-established hire company. This role is Monday to Friday and commutable from Beaconsfield / Little Marlow & West Wycombe.
We are working in partnership with a Plant and Tool rental company who are aiming to continue to provide their excellent quality of service support. They are currently seeking a Access Platform Engineer to work at one of their prestigious sites with experience of servicing Powered Access equipment in the Buckinghamshire area. You may be working on equipment such as Skylift, Genie, Manitou, Haulotte & JLG.
The role requires a candidate who is self-motivated with good powered access maintenance and inspection skills with a flexible, enthusiastic attitude to problem-solving in order to maintain a meticulous standard at all times.
Responsibilities of Access Platform Engineer
- Working on behalf of a major hire company, servicing and repairing all types of powered access equipment such as Cherry Pickers, Scissor Lifts, Boom lifts and MEWPS.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
Skills of The Access Platform Engineer
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical experience gained in plant or powered access or lorry-mounted platforms
- The ability to service, fault find and repair access platforms accordingly.
- Good communication skills
- Full Driving Licence
- NVQ in Plant maintenance or equivalent
- CAP is desirable but not essential.
Benefits for the Access Platform Engineer:
- Up to £45k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- Specialist training on OEM and manufacturer's equipment
- Vehicle - top spec fully kitted out van
Applicants with experience and qualifications relevant to plant or access hire may be considered. You may have worked as a Plant Engineer, Plant Fitter, Powered Access Engineer, Plant Mechanic Access Platform Engineer or Service Engineer.
Apply today to hear from us about this Access Platform Engineer opportunity or call 01933 667223 / email me at firstname.lastname@example.org