Aftersales Plant Manager (Regional) - Company vehicle, Annual Bonus, Generous holiday allowance, Join an award winning company, offering all this and more!
Responsibilities of the Aftersales Plant Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Visit customer sites within your region to maintain & develop existing and new relationships
- Line manage all workshop foreman, Engineers & Service controllers
- Sell & upsell service contracts to new & existing clients
- Manage health and safety whilst ensuring compliance
You will be responsible for the following areas: Hertfordshire, Essex, Berkshire & London
To be successful as a Aftersales Plant Manager you may have worked in positions such as: Depot Manager, Service Manager, Regional Manager, Branch Manager, Workshop Manager or General Manager.
Benefits of the Aftersales Plant Manager position:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + annual bonus
- Company vehicle
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Private medical scheme
- Specialist in-house training
Hit the APPLY button today if the Aftersales Plant Manager role is of interest to you!!