Drive your career to the top in this new Area Manager role within the hire industry. Salary up to £50k | Staff Discount + MANY MORE REWARDING BENEFITS!
As the Area Manager you will be overseeing 2 depots in Scotland based near to Falkirk and Cambuslang. Due to further growth plans & acquisitions they are seeking a motivated individual candidate.
You will have the day-to-day responsibility of running this rental business operationally in terms of profit and loss, asset management, motivation, and mentoring a team. As the Regional Manager you must be financially and commercially driven with the enthusiasm and experience to develop these depots & to take the business forward.
Responsibilities of the Area Manager:
- Management of staff within the Depots including Managers and sales managers & their staff. You will look to add to your team significantly in time
- Growing and developing customer accounts with a proven track record of increasing turnover. Sales will play a key component so managing your team to improve this will see rewards
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Health & Safety procedures
- Mentor staff alongside the HR Department, carrying out appraisals and salary reviews.
- As the Regional Manager you will look to build year on year and ensure flagship depot status - this depot is the leading light in the portfolio.
The successful candidate may have experience as a General Manager, Depot Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Manager, Area Manager or Senior Manager related to the construction plant, accommodation, tool hire, powered access hire or welfare hire industry.
It is essential you have a strong understanding of a rental or hire discipline be this Plant, Welfare, or Accommodation industry.
A multi national rental company who have made their name in various hire sectors who have an impressive network, consistently grown revenues and profit and to continue this growth the company is looking for a Area Manager to oversee their two depots.
Benefits for the Area Manager
- Basic salary up to £50k DOE - this will be discussed individually with candidates
- Company car and corporate benefits scheme
- Company Bonus
- Staff discount
- Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role please call 01933 6667229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org