Area Sales Executive / Business Development Manager (Plant Hire)
A FIELD BASED Plant Hire Area Area Sales Executive / Business Development Manager role: If you have a wealth of knowledge and experience in sales / business development within the construction equipment hire / plant hire industry and you're looking to change jobs, this could be your golden opportunity!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven Area Sales Executive with a proven sales background to work for a successful and established market leading company with a great range of new equipment. You will be tasked to manage accounts and build upon new business leads within the North West Area.
This is a great opportunity for someone with industry related Area Sales Executive / business development manager skills, established in the plant hire industry.
The Role of Area Sales Executive
Our client requires an area sales representative who can develop new business, maximise revenue and manage an existing client base including lapsed accounts to maximise sales penetration of their territory.
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Previous track record of sales within the construction/plant or powered access hire industry is essential.
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals and negotiations
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
To be successful within the role of Area Sales Executive you will have previously worked in positions such as a Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Advisor
Benefits for the Area Sales Executive
32k - 37k DOE
All potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks