Are you ready to be part of a friendly, ethical & award-winning sales team? Join this specialist hire company as a Area Sales Manager covering the North West. This company has some really exciting growth plans in place, and you will play a vital part in making it happen!
As the Area Sales Manager you will:
- You will be tasked with account managing existing clients while creating new business revenue through innovative and creative marketing and networking techniques.
- Making and taking sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
- Arrange presentations, proposals and negotiations.
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets.
- Hold a Full UK driving licence.
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction plant rental industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have an exciting career opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join the organisation that has grown and invested heavily, providing a great environment for career progression.
This would suit a candidate with external / field sales experience. You may come from either a Plant Hire, Construction Hire, Tool Hire, Powered Access, Cabin Hire, Welfare Hire or have an engineering / construction background.
To be successful within this position, you will have previously worked in positions such as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Field Sales Person, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, BDM or related roles.
Benefits for the Area Sales Manager:
- Training and development available - our client often promote from within!
- Basic Salary of up to £40k + Commission
- A chance to be a part of an expanding company within the hire industry.
- 22 days + bank holidays!
- No weekend work!
Apply for this Area Sales Manager role today to be apart of this great working team! Alternatively, contact Dario on firstname.lastname@example.org.