This brand new Area Sales Manager role is offering career stability, great long-term prospects and product training from industry leaders. This Area Sales Manager role also includes a company vehicle and bonus incentive schemes!! You will split your time between visiting customers in the field and arranging appointments to visit the clients. you will qualify leads and then manage your own diary.
Responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager will include:
- Generating new revenue whilst making sure existing accounts are maintained.
- Be happy to account manage key clients and be seen as an "expert" on certain products and hire sectors
- Upselling of products
- Arranging your own sales appointments and attending new sales visits organised by the internal teams
- Targets are key to any sales role, and this is no different, you will have a desire to achieve and then smash your sales targets through account management and securing new deals.
Join an established company who supply a vast range of plant hire, tool hire and equipment into the building, construction and civil engineering sectors. With a hard to beat reputation which they have gained over many years, the company are now looking for an additional Area Sales Manager
To be successful within the role, you may have previously worked in positions such as an Area Sales Rep, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Area Sales Manager, Hire Controller or Field Sales Executive preferably linked to the tool hire/plant hire industry or related sectors.
Benefits of being an Area Sales Manager:
- Brilliant bonus structure
- Internal promotions favoured
- Work with autonomy and the ability to take a consultative approach
- Working for a progressive and rapidly growing company
- Salary £38-£45k DOE - there may be enhanced packages for those looking for more of a senior sales role
- 22 days + bank holidays
So, what are you waiting for? Apply for this Area Sales Manager today and be the first to be considered for this Business Development opportunity!