Looking for a new challenge as an Area Sales Manager within capital plant equipment sales... then keep reading! Cover a local patch of the East Midlands / Lincoln area + a company car! Great bonus scheme, excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role: Capital Equipment / Plant Sales / Area Sales Manager
- To build the company brand in the East Midlands / Lincoln area.
- Sell the benefits of an excellent range of equipment with the support of a dealer who is committed to customer care.
- To make use of a fantastic competitive advantage the dealership has in the largest excavator sector in the UK.
- You will be tasked with account managing existing clients while creating new business revenue through innovative and creative marketing and networking techniques.
- Making and taking sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations.
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets.
- Hold a Full UK driving licence.
An established and well-respected national plant sales company, who are backed by a major, global plant equipment manufacturer, and can sell exclusive capital equipment / plant machinery equipment into the UK market, so why wouldn't you join this rewarding sales team today!
You may have experience in either Capital Equipment Sales, Plant Machinery, Agricultural Machinery Sales, Plant Sales, Sales Representative, Area Sales Manager (within capital equipment) or any related industrial equipment. If have you sold machinery manufacturers such as Terex / Mecalac, Atlas Copco, Manitou, XCMG, LiuGong, SANY, Zoomlion, Hyundai (heavy line), Takeuchi, JCB, Bobcat, Doosan, Hitachi Construction Equipment, Volvo Construction Equipment, Hyster, Komatsu, Kubota, Liebherr, Merlo or Case new Holland / agricultural machinery, or diggers, dumpers, telehandlers, rollers, you could be the ideal candidate!
This Area Sales Manager position is commutable from the following locations: Mansfield / Nottingham / Grantham / Lincoln / Leicester & surrounding areas.
Benefits for the Area Sales Manager:
- Basic salary of circa £40-45k DOE
- Uncapped commission! (OTE £100k+)
- Company car
- Working for an official "UK Best Workplace"
- 23 days' holidays + bank holidays + birthdays off!
- Training and development available
- And so much more!
Apply for this Area Sales Manager role today to be a part of this great working team! Keen to know more? Contact Dario on firstname.lastname@example.org