Are you an experienced Area Sales Manager professional working within the Material Handling/Forklift industry? For the successful Area Sales Manager benefits include, uncapped earning potential, company vehicle & the opportunity to work for a market leading specialist!
The Role of Area Sales Manager:
- Create, develop & enhance relationships with your clients
- Visit new & existing client sites to promote your material handling stock
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Split your time between current accounts and bringing in new business
- Work with dealers and OEM's to build & maintain relationships
Previous experience as a Sales executive, Sales manager, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Field Sales Person, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, BDM or related roles within Capital equipment sales is essential.
You may have also worked as a Area Sales Manager in one the following industries: Material handling, Forklift sales, or any Forklift related sector.
Ideally based within commutable distance of: Oxford, Reading, Luton, Newbury, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, St Albans and Watford.
Benefits for the Area Sales Manager:
- Basic Salary of up to £50K DOE
- Outstanding achievable OTE potential
- Company vehicle
- Additional benefits
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information about this Area Sales Manager role and to be considered, or contact Leo on 01933 667223 or via firstname.lastname@example.org