Area Sales Manager covering the South West | Specialist Capital Equipment | Field based / WFH | Premium Products, Key Accounts, Sales and Business Development | Great bonus scheme, excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role of Area Sales Manager
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements by listening to their needs and creating relationships with new / existing customers.
- Strategically market their specialist equipment to the correct buyers.
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries, aswell as developing / implementing new business strategies.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations.
- Maintain and develop existing / new accounts
To be successful in this role you may have previous experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Field Sales Person, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, BDM or related sales roles.
You may have also worked as an Area Sales Manager in one of the following industries: Plant Sales, Capital Equipment Sales, Truck Sales, Tanker Sales, Sweeper Sales, Suction Excavator / Vacuum Excavator Sales, Forklift Sales, Agricultural Sales or related industries. You may have sold excavators, dumpers, rollers, diggers, forklifts, telehandlers, truck mounted vehicles, cranes, truck mounted access platforms, mounted cranes, chassis mounted solutions or affiliated. Capital Equipment Sales experience is essential for this Area Sales Manager role.
Our client, a global construction machinery manufacturer, has been well established for over 30 years. They have a wide range of fleet and only provide the most prestigious equipment. You will be joining a well recognised global industry leader within the construction industry, with an enviable reputation for product quality, availability & customer service. They are looking for an additional area sales manager to play a vital role in driving new business and contributing to the extensive growth plans of the company!
Benefits for the Area Sales Manager
- Basic Salary of up to £40k + a HEALTHY Bonus (6-figure OTE)
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits package
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Hit the APPLY button NOW to be considered for this Area Sales Manager role or for more information contact Dario at email@example.com!