Area Sales Representative
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional area sales representative with a proven sales background to join a National Plant Hire Company covering a territory both North and South of Luton/Dunstable. This is a varied role one day you could be in Hemel, one day in Hayes and the next in a branch.
The Role of Area Sales Representative
Our client requires an area sales representative who can develop new business, maximise revenue and manage an existing client base including lapsed accounts to maximise sales penetration of their territory.
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Previous track record of sales within the construction/plant or powered access hire industry is essential.
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals and negotiations
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction plant rental industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have an exciting career opportunity to join the organisation that has grown and invested heavily, providing a great environment for career progression.
Benefits for the Area Sales Representative
- Basic Salary + Bonus (Salaries are illustrative please discuss fully when talking to us)
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits
All potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks