New opportunity for an Area Trainer paying up to £50k - £55k DOE
As an Area Trainer you will be responsible for delivering to external users of Powered Access, Lifts and Hoists for working at Height, suspension applications and IPAF training. The role will cover nationally.
The ideal candidate will have a Trainer/Coaching/Teaching/Assessing Qualification, IOSH Working Safely, Managing Safely or NEBOSH, and at least 12 months experience in the MCWP's and/or Construction Hoists.
Applicants must be an existing IPAF Instructor or experienced Trainer for MCWPs and/or Construction Hoists.
The successful candidate will be required to manage documentation for courses delivered, process Trainee results on internal systems, maintain CPD by assisting Service departments, assist with SSoW's and actively promote all UK training services, including pro-active customer engagement for business growth.
The Area Trainer will :-
- Deliver training and development
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Evaluate training and development programmes
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
If you love dealing with people, have excellent communication and presentation skills then this role could be for you. We are recruiting for a respected & successful major company with an impressive reputation in the UK, who also have a strong presence overseas. We are looking to appoint a key member to the team, who will have held a Trainer, Coaching or an assessor position.
The Area Trainer should demonstrate transferable skills and experience, Training experience in the use construction plant or access would be an advantage and hold relevant health and safety qualifications.
The company can offer career development plans supported by a global group presence.
Benefits of the Area Trainer:
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.