Assistant Hire Manager - If you have a strong knowledge of the plant hire / Access / construction hire sector with previous experience dealing with hire and looking for the next step in your career, then this could be the role for you!
As the Assistant Hire Manager, you will assist with the management of a small team within a busy construction hire and equipment depot. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of work whilst ensuring that this department runs smoothly and maintains excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and controlling all day to day activities within the department, including on/off hire, damages and stock control.
- Monitoring departmental workloads and deployment of staff.
- Invoicing/invoicing queries, processing recharges and creating damage reports.
- Responsible for all health and safety and other safety at work requirements
- Recording and reporting all operational and financial performances within the department
- Generate revenue for the business and inspire team members.
This is a highly rewarding company that supply their very own hire equipment to various sectors within the construction and utilities sector
To be successful as the Assistant Hire Manager:
You may have previous experience working as a Hire Controller, Rental Manager, Hire Manager, Senior Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Hire Negotiator, Tool Hire Manager or a Hire Supervisor, Stock Controller and you may have knowledge of the hire industry, whether it be Heavy Plant, Powered Access, Scaffolding, Tools, Non Mechanical or Plant Hire including Scissor Lifts, Diggers, Excavators, Cherry Pickers, or related. You may also have worked for builders merchants or within an implant.
Benefits for the Assistant Hire Manager:
- Salary up to £30k!
- Be a part of a national, corporate business with progression
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided
- Life cover
Keen to know more? Apply now or contact Karen Rainbow at email@example.com or call 01933 667222