Assistant Manager - working for a reputable plant & tool hire business - Based near to Thetford
As the Assistant Manager, you will assist with the management of a small team within a busy tool hire and plant equipment depot. You will be responsible for maintaining standards of work whilst ensuring that this department runs smoothly and maintains good levels of customer service on a daily basis.
Other responsibilities of the Assistant Manager will include:
- Managing a small team of 3 people
- Building relationships with regular customers to improve sales
- Invoicing/invoicing queries, processing orders and creating damage reports.
- Responsible for health and safety in the depot
- Ensure customers are kept updated with their orders
- Generate revenue for the business and inspire team members.
Benetis of the Assistant Manager:
- Bonus scheme & performance bonus
- Company Van - if required
- Salary 28k - 35k - Dependant on experience
- Health Scheme
- On site parking
- Life Assurance
Please note a drivng license is essential for this position
You may of worked in the following industries however, this is not essential ie. Tool Hire, Plant Hire, Powered Access Hire, Builders Merchants, Timber Merchants, Plumbers Merchants, Car Hire or other related industries.
You may of worked in the following roles however, this is not essential ie. Tool Hire Manager, Tool Hire Supervisor, Hire Manager, Plant Manager, Branch Manager, Depot Manager, Customer Service Manager, Assistant Manager, Sales Assistant, Trade Counter Assistant, Trade Counter Supervisor, Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Hire Negotiator, Hire Co ordinator, Rental Manager, Rental Supervisor.
You can reach me on 01933667220 or via email@example.com or APPLY TODAY!