IPAF Driver/Operator - Salary up to £34k basic - OTE £45k + with O/T
This role will be home based covering the London and South East area
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver/operator include:
- Operating truck mounted mobile elevation platforms.
- Drive vehicle in a safe and efficient manner, as appropriate to category of licence held.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment.
- Comply with all relevant legislation regarding safety, and working time etc.
- Site and set up machine correctly in accordance with training and operators manual.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
- Ensure current test and thorough examination reports are carried out.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills and an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- HGV class 2 & IPAF 1b licences
- A head for working at heights.
- Flexibility with working hours, to include out of hours and weekends.
- 22 days plus bank holidays, raising with length of service
- Annual incentives