Are you looking to complete a work-based apprenticeship to develop the skills required to operate within a commercial business. Then why not become an apprentice. This is a great way to learn while earning money!
PATH Recruitment is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Business Administrator Apprentice for our office based in Strixton, Wollaston.
PATH Recruitment is a specialist provider of permanent staff to the construction rental, engineering and hire industry. Due to the rural location, you would require your own transport as there are no local bus routes.
Established in 2001, we have collaborated with several apprentices whose careers have gone from strength to strength. If you are ambitious and want to progress, we have a history of getting the best out of you, which has the potential to open many doors in the future as we expand.
Please note previous experience is not a requirement for this role, as full internal training and an NVQ in Business Administration will be provided.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Business Administrator Apprentice:
- Ensuring recruitment adverts are up to date on our website and other relevant job boards including various social media platforms.
- Assisting with the administrative support to all areas of the business.
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants with their day to day duties such as candidate CV preparation, researching business development opportunities and uploading new vacancies to the database etc.
- You will be working in a fast-paced reactive role.
- Keeping the CRM up to date.
To be successful as the Business Administrator it would be desirable to have the following:
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and emails.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
Benefits of the Business Administrator Apprentice:
- A salary of up to £12,000 p.a. DOE, while training.
- Full training provided - Business Administration qualification.
- Career progression available for the right candidate.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Onsite parking.
- Casual dress code.
- Regular team social events.
Click here to read why you should join team PATH!