Area Sales Manager
This Area Sales Manager role is a challenging and exciting new role, offering career stability, rewards and attractive long-term prospects. Includes a company vehicle and a generous bonus scheme for individual results. You could be working for an established company who supply a vast range of hire equipment such as plant hire/tool hire/powered access into the building, construction, civils and utility sectors
With a hard to beat reputation gained over many year's, the company are now looking for a area sales manager to cover sites around London/South East. You will need to be an effective manager of your territory and work to an agreed targeted sales and reporting plan.
Responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager will include:
- Managing and generating 50% new business and 50% existing accounts
- Maximising long term rental agreements while calling lapsed and new customers
- Be happy to account manage key clients and be seen as an “expert” on certain products and hire sectors
- Arranging your own sales appointments and attending new sales visits
- Targets are key to any sales role and this is no different, you will have a desire to achieve and then smash your sales targets through account management and securing new deals.
To be successful within the role, you will have a proven track record of working within the hire industry such as plant, tools, powered access or accommodation, in positions such as Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Area Sales Representative, Territory Sales Manager or a Field Sales Executive wishing to advance your career.
- £38,000 - £43,000 DOE
- Excellent bonus
- Company vehicle
- Pension and life Assurance
Please note all employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks