This brand new Business Development Manager role is offering career stability, great long-term prospects and product training from industry leaders. Also includes a company vehicle and a strong bonus scheme!! You will be covering the South West in the work from home / Field based role!
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Generating new revenue whilst making sure existing accounts are maintained.
- Be happy to account manage key clients and be seen as an "expert" on certain products and hire sectors
- Upselling of products
- Arranging your own sales appointments and attending new sales visits organised by the internal teams
- Targets are key to any sales role, and this is no different, you will have a desire to achieve and then smash your sales targets through account management and securing new deals.
Join an established company who supply a vast range of plant hire, tool hire and equipment into the building, construction and civil engineering sectors.
If you are personable, have a great work ethic and CARE about your customers... This is the job for you!
To be successful within the role, you may have previously worked in positions such as an Area Sales Rep, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Area Sales Manager, or Field Sales Executive or Related.... from ANY industry!!
Benefits of being a Business Development Manager:
- Brilliant bonus structure
- Internal promotions favoured
- Work with autonomy and the ability to take a consultative approach
- Working for a progressive and growing company
- Salary £30-£45k DOE
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!