Buisness Development Manager - Tired of your day being just 'OKAY'? Why not make it GREAT! Join a motivated sales team covering the South East and London. Annual bonus, Healthcare cash plan, excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role of Business Development Manager:
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
- Actively promote and support all products within the division
- Maintain and develop existing/ new accounts
Previous experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Field Sales Person, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, BDM or related roles.
You may have also worked in one the following industries such as Powered Access or Access Platforms.
A well-recognised industry leader within the Powered Access Industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have a Business Development Manager opportunity!
Benefits for the Business Development Manager:
- Basic Salary of up to £70K + HEALTHY Commission
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits package
- 22 days holiday + BH (increases with service)
- Death in Service
- Profit Share Scheme
- Additional incentive bonuses
- Healthcare cash plan
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information about this Business Development Manager role and to be considered or contact Rachel Simpson on 01933 667 229 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org