Business Development Manager - PACK A PUNCH IN A NEW SALES OPPORTUNITY! Join a motivated sales team covering the Central Belt in Scotland. The role includes a bonus, an excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role of Business Development Manager:
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements within the house building/construction sector.
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
- Actively promote and support all products within the division
- Maintain and develop existing/ new accounts
Previous experience as a Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Manager, Field Sales Representative, Field Salesperson, Salesperson, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Sales Executive.
As a Business Development Manager you may have worked in the following industries, plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, forklift hire, construction and civils.
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction hire industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have a Business Development Manager opportunity!
Benefits for the Business Development Manager:
- Basic Salary of up to £50k + HEALTHY Commission
- Company Car
- 22 days Holidays + BH (increases with service)
- Employee discount scheme
- Enhanced paternity and maternity pay
- Employee assistance program
If you believe you have the skills to be the next Fantastic Business Development Manager,
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information and to be considered.