Business Development Manager - Join a motivated sales team covering the North West. PLANT SALES ROLE!
The role includes a Healthcare cash plan, bonuses, an excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role of Business Development Manager:
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
- Actively promote and support all products within the division
- Maintain and develop existing/ new accounts
Previous experience as a Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Manager, Field Sales Representative, Field Salesperson, Salesperson, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Sales Executive.
As a Business Development Manager you may have worked in the following industries, capital plant, plant hire, heavy plant, construction plant, powered access.
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction hire industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have a Business Development Manager opportunity!
Benefits for the Business Development Manager:
- Basic Salary of up to £45k DOE + HEALTHY Commission
- Car Allowance / Company Car
- Company Benefits package
- 23 - 25 days Holidays + BH (increases with service)
- Death in Service
- Additional incentive bonuses
- Healthcare cash plan
If you believe you have the skills to be the next Fantastic Business Development Manager.
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information and to be considered or call me on 01933 firstname.lastname@example.org