Business Development Manager
Established for 20+ years, this Plant and Tool business is fast paced and driven by quality and customer service. They are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who specialises within the plant hire industry ideally from a plant or tool hire background.
Your role is to manage the North East of England (plus surrounding areas). You will want to make it your own patch in the plant hire, tool hire and construction equipment industry, you will build a customer/client base who are seeking rental solutions for long term profitable projects.
If you're a passionate sales rep with industry related skills this is a great opportunity for you! Get paid up to £38k + car + additional benefits!
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Have a proven track record of winning new profitable business within the Plant Hire sector.
- Bring knowledge of various hire sectors.
- Manage Major client accounts working on key projects across the South West region.
- Manage, coach and develop a regional sales team.
- Meet with regional and national managers regularly to share success.
- You will be a natural negotiator and will increase spend with existing/lapsed clients while generating new business.
To be successful within the role of Business Development Manager you will have previously worked in positions such as a Sales Representative, Field Sales Representative, BDM, Area Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, or similar role and have vast experience and knowledge within the Plant and Tool hire industry.
Benefits for the Business Development Manager
Salary of circa £35k DOE
21 days holiday + BH
You will be joining an industry leader within the plant rental industry, who are prestigious in the supply of plant equipment and construction equipment, and have become a household name within the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an ambitious and driven Business Development Manager who will represent one of the above products and work effectively within the sales team and make their mark within an ever-expanding company.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.