This brand new Business Development Manager role is offering career stability, great long-term prospects and product training from industry leaders. Also includes a company vehicle and a strong bonus scheme!! You will be required to cover a patch of Newcastle & surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Generating new revenue whilst making sure existing accounts are maintained.
- Be happy to account manage key clients and be seen as an "expert" on certain products and hire sectors
- Upselling of products
- Arranging your own sales appointments and attending new sales visits organised by the internal teams
- Targets are key to any sales role, and this is no different, you will have a desire to achieve and then smash your sales targets through account management and securing new deals.
Join an established company who supply a vast range of plant hire, tool hire and equipment into the building, construction and civil engineering sectors. With a hard to beat reputation which they have gained over many years, the company are now looking for an additional Business Development Manager.
To be successful within the role, you may have previously worked in positions such as an Area Sales Rep, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Area Sales Manager, or Field Sales Executive preferably linked to the tool hire/plant hire industry or related sectors.
Benefits of being a Business Development Manager:
- Brilliant bonus structure
- Internal promotions favoured
- Company vehicle
- Working for a progressive and rapidly growing company
- Salary £35-£40k DOE
- 20 days + bank holidays
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today! | 01933 667224 | firstname.lastname@example.org