Business Development Manager – PACK A PUNCH IN A NEW SALES OPPORTUNITY! Join a motivated sales team covering the South West and Devon. The role includes a Healthcare cash plan, annual bonus, an excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role of Business Development Manager:
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
- Actively promote and support all products within the division
- Maintain and develop existing/ new accounts
Previous experience as a Business Development Manager, BDM, Account Manager, Field Sales Representative, Field Salesperson, Salesperson, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Sales Executive.
As a Business Development Manager you may have worked in the following industries, ground shoring, tanker services, temporary accommodation, waste management, drainage, utilities, plant hire, non-mechanical plant hire, and tool hire etc.
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction hire industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have a Business Development Manager opportunity!
You may live in: Ivybridge, Saltash, Tavistock, Buckfastleigh, Ashburton, Dartington, Callington, Halwell, Yelverton and surrounding areas.
Benefits for the Business Development Manager:
- Basic Salary of up to £35k + HEALTHY Commission
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits package
- 23 - 25 days Holidays + BH (increases with service)
- Death in Service
- Profit Share Scheme
- Additional incentive bonuses
- Car Allowance option
- Healthcare cash plan
If you believe you have the skills to be the next fantastic Business Development Manager.
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information and to be considered.