Call Centre Manager
An opportunity has arisen in this new role commutable from Hoddesdon.
As a Call Centre Manager, You will oversee a team of staff within the rental division.
You will ensure jobs are booked in for customers whilst ensuring high levels of customer service and working to set KPIs.
The successful Call Centre Manager will have previous experience managing a team and be keen to grow your team as we approach a new normal and new way of working. You may have managed an office before that has had a high volume of calls, emails or enquiries.
You will be responsible for monitoring the teams KPI's both internal & external and to ensure well-being for your staff.
As a Call Centre Manager you will be familiar with the points below:
- Ensure that customer experience is central to all interactions at every step in the hire process
- Building excellent working relationships with key clients and branches
- Ensure there is knowledge across all teams and team leaders of roles of external hire companies, transport etc.
- Monitoring team performance, ensuring teams are correctly resourced to handle incoming demand
- Investigating complaints and service failures, identifying and implanting mitigation strategies
- Finding ways to grow any business opportunities as your role may expand in time
Benefits for the Call Centre Manager
• Salary - up to £38k DOE
• Internal training & promotion prospects
• Pension Scheme.
You would be joining a fresh and forward-thinking company that always strive to provide outstanding customer service. They provide market leading machinery to various sectors and industries. They are now seeking an experienced manager to take on the role and keep up with the demands of the environment.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.