Class 1 Driver - Permanent position - Monday to Friday only, working for a national hire company based near Newport Pagnell
HGV1 driver, Class 1 driver, or a C+E driver.
As the Class 1 Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant or powered access machinery to and from construction sites.
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment.
Ideal Class 1 Driver will have the following;
Previous experience delivering powered access equipment, such as scissor lifts and cherry pickers. It would be desirable if you held an IPAF license.
You will also have flatbed, beavertail, or low-loader experience.
For this role, you MUST hold a Class 1 license, with CPC and digital tachograph
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive rate of pay
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- In-house training provided.
- On-site parking
You will be joining a reputable hire company that supplies market-leading machinery to the construction industry. Due to an increase in growth, they are now seeking a Class 1 Driver to take on a permanent position at one of their busiest depots based near Newport Pagnell.
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today!!!!!!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.