Class 1 Driver- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays -with regular overtime on alternate Saturdays plus during the week all at time and a half. You will be comfortable staying away from home sometimes all week to cover various parts of the South of the UK.
Join a well-established national hire company covering their busiest depots across London and some of the home counties. They strive to always deliver outstanding customer service, so why wouldn't you apply for this role and pursue your passion for driving!
As the Class 1 Driver:
- Visit construction sites to deliver and collect plant and powered access equipment including excavators and telehandlers to generators and scissor lifts - to name just a few!
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment
- The Class 1 Driver will be checking goods off with customers and obtain signature and print
- Follow and maintain company transport policies.
- For this role, you MUST hold a Class 1 license, with CPC and Digital Tachograph
The Company looking for a Class 1 Driver:
Work for a reputable hire company that supplies market-leading plant hire, powered access, power generation and tool equipment to the construction industry. As the company is going from strength to strength, they are urgently seeking a Class 1 Driver to join their team of friendly drivers.
You may have previous/current experience as a Class 1 Driver, Class 2 Driver, LGV 1 Driver, C+E Driver, LGV 2 Driver, LGV Driver, HGV Driver or a Low Loader Driver delivering construction equipment.
Benefits of the Class 1 Driver:
- Regular overtime - working alternate Saturdays at time and a half
- Salary up to £44k + overtime
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- In-house training provided, you will receive a full induction, specialist training to operate the kit and may even shadow an experienced driver.
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today.
To learn more about the Class 1 Driver role you can reach me on 01933 667223 / email@example.com