Class 1 Driver Join a well-established hire company based at one of their busiest depots near to Linlithgow. They strive to always deliver outstanding customer service, so why wouldn't you apply for this role and pursue your passion for driving!
As the Class 1 Driver:
- Visit construction sites to deliver and collect plant and powered access equipment including excavators and telehandlers to generators and scissor lifts - to name just a few!
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment
- Check goods off with customers and obtain signature and print
- Follow and maintain company transport policies.
- For this role, you MUST hold a Class 1 license, with CPC and Digital Tachograph
Work for a reputable hire company that supplies market-leading plant hire, powered access, power generation and tool equipment to the construction industry. As the company is going from strength to strength, they are urgently seeking a Class 1 Driver to join their team of friendly drivers.
You may have previous/current experience as a Class 1 Driver, Class 2 Driver, LGV 1 Driver, C+E Driver, LGV 2 Driver, LGV Driver, HGV Driver or a Low Loader Driver delivering construction equipment or plant hire machinery or similar.
Benefits of the Class 1 Driver:
- Salary upto £29k + overtime
- Various employee incentives including money off vouchers.
- In-house training provided
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today.
email@example.com / 01933 667223