Class 2 Driver - Permanent position
The lorry is a Beaver Tail rigid so experience of drive on/off and chains and strapping/securing plant would be an advantage.
Salary up to £28,000 DOE, with Monday to Friday working hours. You will be required to work every other Saturday morning, which will be paid in overtime.
You will be working for a well-established hire company near Chesham.
As the Class 2 Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites in and around local areas of the depot.
- Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment.
To be successful, you will have previous experience working as a Class 2 driver, C driver, HGV2 driver. You will have previous experience delivering plant such as diggers, dumpers, and excavators. You will also have flatbed, beavertail, or low loader experience. For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
You will be joining a reputable hire company, which supplies a wide range of construction plant equipment and tools to various sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a Class 2 Driver, to take on a permanent position within one of their busiest depots.
- Monday to Friday working hours, with alternative Saturday mornings.
- £26,000 salary DOE.
- 28 days holiday - bank holidays included!
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.