HGV Class 2 Drivers Wanted!!!
Permanent position - Monday to Friday only, working for a national hire company based near Wokingham.
- As the class 2 driver, you will be required to deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites.
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment.
Ideally you will have the following;
- Previous experience delivering construction plant equipment such as diggers, dumpers, excavators etc.
- You will also have flatbed, beavertail, or low-loader experience.
- For this role, you MUST hold a Class 1 or 2 license, with CPC and digital tachograph
- Previous experience as a class 1 driver, class 2 driver, HGV driver, low loader driver or HIAB driver.
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive rate of pay
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- In-house training provided.
- On-site parking
You will be joining a reputable hire company as a class 2 driver, that supplies market-leading machinery to the construction industry.
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today!!!!!