Class 2 Driver - Permanent position with Overtime at an additional rate! Join a well-established company where no two days are the same based at their outstanding depot close to Wokingham!
- Deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites in and around local areas of the depot.
- Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment ensuring you record any defects or missing items
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a high standard of detail.
- Wearing of full PPE at all time
This hire company supplies a wide range of construction plant equipment and tools including diggers, excavators, and telehandlers to various sectors. Experience delivering this equipment is essential, so if you are a Class 2 driver keen to join a market leader within the construction / hire industry, this may be the role for you.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience working as a Class 2 driver, CAT C driver, HGV2 driver or as an LGV2 driver. You may also have flatbed, beavertail, or low loader experience. For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
Benefits as a Class 2 Driver:
- Monday to Friday only
- Salary up to 33k DOE
- Competitive rate of pay
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- In-house training provided.
- On-site parking
You will be joining a reputable hire company that supplies market-leading machinery to the construction industry.
If you have the above experience as a Class 2 Driver and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today!!!!!