Class 2 Driver - Permanent position with Overtime at an additional rate! Join a well-established company where no two days are the same based at their outstanding depot close to Bushey!
- Deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites in and around local areas of the depot.
- Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day will be required as the class 2 driver
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment ensuring you record any defects or missing items
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a high standard of detail.
- Wearing of full PPE at all time
This hire company supplies a wide range of construction plant equipment and tools including diggers, excavators, and telehandlers to various sectors. Experience as a Class 2 driver driving machines on/off and chains and strapping/securing plant, heavy plant, or plant hire / powered access/lifting equipment is desirable.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience working as a Class 2 driver, CAT C driver, HGV2 driver or as an LGV2 driver. You will also have flatbed, beavertail, or low loader experience. For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
Benefits of the Class 2 Driver:
- £33,000 salary DOE.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
- Pension / life assistance and employee assistance available too
You can find out more about this Class 2 Driver role by contacting (consultant name) on (consultant number) or via (email address)