Class 2 Driver - Permanent position - Mon to Fri - 42hrs per week - Up to £35k per annum - based at Hounslow, West London
Benefits as a Class 2 Driver:
- Monday to Friday only
- Salary up to 35k DOE
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On-site parking
For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
- Deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites in and around London
- Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment ensuring you record any defects or missing items
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a high standard
- Wearing of full PPE at all time
This hire company supplies a wide range of construction plant equipment and tools including diggers, excavators, and telehandlers to various sectors. Experience delivering this equipment is essential, so if you are a Class 2 driver keen to join a market leader within the construction / hire industry, this may be the role for you.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience working as a Class 2 driver, CAT C driver, HGV2 driver or as an LGV2 driver. You may also have flatbed, beavertail, or low loader experience.
You must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK prior to any offer of employment!