Class 2 Driver - Permanent position, based in Sandhurst area, Berkshire - Up to £35k Salary (50hrs) Mon - Fri only
- Deliver and collect plant machinery up to 10 ton, to and from construction sites in and around local areas of the depot.
- Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day will be required as the class 2 driver
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment ensuring you record any defects or missing items
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a high standard of detail.
This hire company supplies a wide range of construction plant equipment including diggers, excavators etc. to various sectors.
An experienced Class 2 driver familiar with operated plant, chains and strapping/securing plant, heavy plant, or plant hire / powered access/lifting equipment is desirable.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience working as a Class 2 driver, CAT C driver, HGV2 driver or as an LGV2 driver. You will also have flatbed, beavertail, or low loader experience. For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
Benefits of the Class 2 Driver:
- Up to £35k+ salary DOE.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate starts available, apply today!!!!!!
You must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK prior to any offer of employment!