Class 2 Drivers Needed!! - No WEEKENDS! Permanent Positions + Overtime (Additional Rate)!
As the Class 2 Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant machinery, to and from construction sites in and around local areas of the depot.
- Local Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day - as a Class 2 Driver.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment.
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
- You MAY hold a Class 2 / Class 1 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
The Class 2 Driver may have previous experience working as a Class 2 driver, CAT C driver, HGV2 or LGV2 driver.
You could have flatbed, beavertail, or low loader experience. If not, an excellent 2-week training program will be provided!
Benefits of the Class 2 Driver:
- Up to £35,000 salary DOE.
- 28 days holiday - bank holidays included.
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
- Annual Bonus!
- Pension / life assistance and employee assistance available too.
You can find out more about this Class 2 Driver role by contacting Chloe Goodright on 01933 448 004 or via email@example.com