Class 2 Driver - Permanent position
NO WEEKENDS! Monday to Friday working hours, working for a well-established plant hire company delivering equipment within a 30 miles radius of Wokingham and Reading.
- Monday to Friday only (7:30am - 5:30pm)
- Competitive rate of pay
- NO weekends
- In house training provided.
- Onsite parking
- £27k plus
As the Class 2 Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites.
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment.
Ideal Class 2 driver will have the following;
Previous experience working as a Class 2 driver, HGV2 driver, Class 1 driver, or a C+E driver.
At least 2 years experience delivering plant machinery such as diggers, dumpers and excavators.
You will also have flatbed, beavertail or low loader experience.
For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and digital tachograph
A towing licence would be an advantage (but not essential)
Hold an IPAF license (not essential)
You will be joining a successful hire company that have depots located throughout the UK, Due to ongoing success, they are seeking a Class 2 Driver, to take on a permanent position at one of their busiest depots based near Wokingham.
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, apply today!!!!!!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.