We are seeking a permanent class 2 driver based near Edgware, that have experience within the plant, tool, and powered access hire industry.
As the Class 2 Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant or powered access machinery to and from construction sites.
- Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant/powered access equipment.
To be successful, you will have previous experience working as a Class 1 Driver, HGV Driver, Class C+E Driver, Class 2 driver, Class C driver, HGV2 driver. You will have previous experience delivering plant such as diggers, dumpers and excavators or powered access machinery such as scissor lifts, cherry pickers or booms. You will also have flatbed, beavertail or low loader experience. For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
- Up to £35,000 salary DOE.
- Overtime available at additional rate!
- In house training provided.
- Onsite parking
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.