Class 2 / Class 1 Drivers needed!! - NO WEEKENDS! Permanent positions + overtime (additional rate)!
As the Class 2 Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites in and around local areas of the depot.
- Local Deliveries and collections between 3-5 per day - as a class 2 / class 1 Driver.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- You MAY hold a Class 2 / Class 1 license, with CPC and a digital tachograph.
This company supplies a wide range of construction plant equipment and tools including diggers, excavators, and telehandlers to various sectors.
You may have previous experience working as a Class 2 driver/Class 1 Driver, CAT C driver, CAT C + E, HGV2 driver or HGV1 driver as an LGV2 driver or LGV1 driver.
You may have flatbed, beavertail, or low loader experience. If no, an excellent 2 week training program will be provided!
Benefits of the Class 2 / Class 1 Driver:
- up to £35,000 salary DOE.
- 22 days holiday.
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
- Annual Bonus!
- Pension / life assistance and employee assistance available too.
You can find out more about this Class 2 Driver role by contacting Amy Denton on 01933 667 226 or via email@example.com