Class 2 Tanker Driver - based in the Bristol area covering the South West Depots for a well-established plant hire provider
We require a confident class 2 tanker driver to provide a delivery and collection service across the South West at various customer sites
As a class 2 tanker driver, you will be completing daily tank empties, water refills and any aspect of the drainage work.
You will be responsible for cleaning and refreshing the welfare units/cabins to a high standard.
You will be required to cover for absence and holidays across the South West Depots, which will involve some nights out
You will also require good communication and customer service skills, with an enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
The Ideal Class 2 Tanker Driver:
- Previous experience within the accommodation/portable cabin hire industry.
- You will hold a full UK class 2 license.
Benefits for the Class 2 Tanker Driver:
- Salary up to £32k DOE
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Safety footwear and clothing supplied
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme