Trade Counter Sales - Be the customer's first point of contact and work with a great team. Join a leading provider of plant and tool hire to the construction and civil engineering sectors to work at their depot in Northampton. This Trade Counter Sales will assist the management team on the day to day sales of a busy hire depot.
Responsibilities of the Trade Counter Sales:
- General administration duties
- Handle sales enquire at the counter or by telephone.
- Drive Sales through the counter and by telephone
- Process orders to a deadline
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that equipment is available for delivery at designated dates/times
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
The ideal Trade Counter Sales may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, non mechanical plant hire, timber merchants etc.
To be successful you will come from an internal sales background ideally from a hire/rental or merchant background. You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Benefits for the Trade Counter Sales:
- Up to £27k DOE
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Health care scheme
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company progression and training
Hit the APPLY button or contact Georgina on 01933 667220 | email@example.com