Do you have experience working on cranes?
This role could be for you, as we are currently recruiting for a crane engineer that will be based in the Kent/Essex area, attending site breakdowns, inspections and repairs to maritime/harbour cranes along the coast or at ports. You may be required to stay away from home to meet the demands of the business. Salary is up to £40,000 DOE. You would be joining a reputable company that prides themselves on supplying market-leading machinery to various sectors throughout the UK.
- As the national crane engineer, you will carry out services, inspections and repairs to machinery at customer sites.
- Carrying out any fault finding or diagnosing
- Ensure all administration and paperwork is up to date and completed on time.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent
- CSCS card
- Slinger qualifications or cards.
- Hydraulic and diesel experience
- Electrical experience on plant or cranes.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Previous experience as a crane engineer, crane technician, or heavy plant equipment above 20 tonnes.
Benefits for the Crane Engineer:
- Salary up to £40,000
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.