Do you have experience working on cranes? Want to earn up to £50k DOE + regular overtime at weekends? If you are looking for a new challenge as a Crane Engineer working on a range of cranes including overhead and factory cranes. You may have worked on material handling and other fixed site equipment within lifting and cranes.
This role could be for you, as we are currently recruiting for a Crane Engineer that will be based near Walthamstow, attending site breakdowns, inspections and repairs to cranes across London and surround areas in the South East.
Salary is up to £50,000 DOE for this Crane Engineer. You would be joining a reputable company that prides themselves on supplying market-leading machinery to various sectors throughout the UK.
- As the new Crane Engineer, you will carry out services, inspections and repairs to machinery at customer sites and occasionally back at base
- Carrying out any fault finding or diagnosing
- Ensure all administration and paperwork is up to date and completed on time.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent
- LEEA, LOLER, PUWER
- CSCS card
- Electrical Mechanical experience on plant or cranes.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Previous experience as a Crane Engineer, crane technician, Lifting Engineer or heavy plant engineer
Benefits for the lucky Crane Engineer:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
- Training courses and ongoing development
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.
Firstly apply for the Crane Engineer role, you can then reach us on 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org