Customer Service Advisor role commutable & drivable from areas including Golborne, St Helens & Leigh. Monday to Friday 40 hours a week. You will work in the transport and logistics department liaising with customers & service providers plus internal customers. This Customer Service Advisor will include hybrid working typically twice a week after probation/training.
The Company looking for a Customer Service Advisor:
This is an opportunity that you should not let pass, as you will be working with a fresh and forward-thinking hire company that strives to provide outstanding equipment and customer service every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a customer service advisor that has the enthusiasm and determination to join and motivate the team, as well as keep up with the demands of the working environment.
The Role of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Looking after the queue of tickets on email or via calls
- CRM and database management, inputting details of work carried out
- Handle any customer concerns or queries - escalating where necessary.
- Working with 3rd party transport and crane companies for any additional drops or pick ups required
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked as a customer service advisor, hire controller, rental administrator, rental manager, hire coordinator, customer service administrator or hire administrator. You will have previously worked within a fast-paced, customer service environment. It would be advantageous if you had previous hire experience, however, this is not essential.
Benefits for the Customer Service Advisor role:
- Corporate benefits scheme plus pension contribution
- A friendly working environment.
- Mon to Fri only - no weekend working.
- Promotion prospects available internally and throughout the group!
APPLY or reach out via 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org