Customer Service Advisor - Join a successful hire company with great benefits, good work / life balance and with progression! If you are on the market for a Customer Service Advisor position, this could be the job for you!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered.
- Organise all orders for on/off hires.
- Build relationships with some great customers!
- Be the go-to person for our clients hiring need.
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members
You will need to be motivated and keen to learn the product range and have some previous experience of working in a similar role. You will be a positive and confident communicator, who enjoys contributing to a busy team.
Equally if you have had previous experience working as internal sales, hire controller, rental manager, hirinig manager, hire coordinator, hire desk, Hire Desk Controller, customer service desk, customer service advisor within the construction industry or related we would also like to hear from you!!!
Benefits of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Up to circa £25,000 per annum
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday + BH
- Training and career progression available
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Health care support plan
For more information please contact Georgina on 01933667220 or email@example.com