Customer Service Advisor- Feel stuck in your current Hire company...? Be noticed and be rewarded!, No weekend work and join a fantastic team! 25 days Holiday, Company team communities + MUCH MORE! Oh, and they are an award-winning company! Based in Rushden.
If you like working with customers in retail, customer services or a call centre role now and fancy a new customer service advisor role then read on
The Role of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Looking after the queue of tickets on email or via calls
- CRM and database management, inputting details of work carried out
- Process all customer and supplier queries
- Managing the daily hires
- You will be the first point of contact and play highly important role by building and maintaining relationships with your team and customers
This is an customer service advisor opportunity that you should not let pass. Our client strives to provide outstanding equipment and customer service every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are urgently seeking a customer service advisor
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked as a customer service advisor, hire controller, rental administrator, rental manager, hire coordinator, customer service administrator or hire administrator. You will have previously worked within a fast-paced, customer service environment. It would be advantageous if you had previous hire experience, however, this is not essential.
Benefits for the Customer Service Advisor role:
- Up to £25k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme