Customer Service Advisor - Join a successful hire company with great benefits, good work / life balance and with progression! If you are on the market for a Customer Service Advisor position, this could be the job for you!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered.
- Organise all orders for on/off hires.
- Build relationships with some great customers!
- Be the go-to person for our clients hiring need.
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members
If you have had previous experience working as a Customer Service Advisor, Service Administrator, internal sales, hire controller, rental manager, hirinig manager, hire coordinator, hire desk, Hire Desk Controller, customer service desk, within the construction industry or related we would like to hear from you!!!
Benefits of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Up to circa £25,000 per annum (DOE)
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Training and career progression available
- Regular Team socials
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Health care support plan
- Early finish on a Friday
Apply now or contact Georgina on 01933667220 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!