An opportunity has become available for a permanent B+E driver for a growing and developing company near Neath.
- You will be required to deliver a range of tools and construction equipment to sites throughout the South Wales area in a 3.5-tonne vehicle with a trailer.
- You will be following a journey plan and will complete any relevant delivery paperwork.
To be successful
- You will have previous experience working as a driver delivering equipment to materials to construction sites.
- You will hold a B+E towing license.
- You will hold a Full driving license.
- You must have strong organisational skills and be a good time keeper as ensuring equipment is delivered on time is vital.
- Up to £26,000 per year DOE
- Some training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Monday to Friday working hours
You will be working for a national plant and tool Hire Company who are looking to recruit for a driver at their Neath based depot, this is to ensure that they are companies demands are up kept. They have become a household name in the construction and highways industry throughout South Wales and are looking to maintain and develop their reputation.