Depot Manager – With a package exceeding £50k, working for a reputable plant hire business of over 40 years’ offering strong career prospects, why wouldn’t you apply?! If you are Reading based OR surrounding with knowledge of the Plant or Tool hire sector and looking for the next step in your management career, then this could be the role for you!
As the Depot Manager, you will oversee a team including hire desk controllers and yard operatives within a busy plant hire depot. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of work whilst ensuring that this department runs smoothly and maintains excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis. Other responsibilities of the Depot Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and controlling all day to day activities within the department
- Monitoring departmental workloads and dealing with any staff issues that may arise
- Invoicing/invoicing queries, processing recharges and creating POs
- Responsible for all health and safety and other safety at work requirements
- Ordering of parts and other consumables/equipment
- Recording and reporting all operational and financial performances within the department
To be a successful Depot Manager:
You will be an experienced leader who drives others to succeed and will have a positive mindset with a 'can do' attitude. The successful manager will be willing to go the extra mile within this role whilst using your entrepreneurial flair to ensure continuous growth within the company.
Benefits of the Depot Manager
- No weekend work
- £50,000 per annum DOE
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.